Naturally, our liver and kidneys are responsible for detoxifying our body. But with the rapid development of society and a fast-paced lifestyle, our body just couldn’t keep up. With the influx of heavy metals and toxins in our lives, we all need a little boost to help strengthen our immune system.
But fret not, Oresco™ is here to help fire up your immune system and get you back on track to a healthier lifestyle.
Taking Your Wellness To The Next Step
Oresco™ is an all-natural healing remedy designed to draw out heavy metals and nourish the body with essential minerals to help fight diseases.
These minerals are made up of fundamental components required to keep the body functioning, such as calcium, magnesium, and sodium.
Calcium: the basic building block for building stronger bones and teeth
Magnesium: an important nutrient for regulating sugar level and blood pressure
Sodium: essential to the nervous system to manage muscle control and balances the electrolytes in the body
Additionally, the minerals infused within Oresco™ are positively charged, whereas the toxins and heavy metals within our body are negatively charged. Working like a magnet, the minerals draw out the heavy metals and toxins through the pores in our feet, while vital minerals seep through to heal the body.
Top Benefits Of Oresco™
- Strengthens overall immune system to fight diseases
- Eliminate heavy metals and toxins
- Regulate blood pressure and sugar levels
- Builds stronger bones and healthier joints
- Loosen up tense muscles and develop a better overall nervous system
- Promotes better sleep and eliminate fatigue
Directions For Use
- Wipe down your feet and ensure the soles are clean.
- Carefully peel the protective film off the patch.
- Position the patch and stick onto the center of the sole.
- Secure adhesion on the patch by pushing out air bubbles trapped underneath the patch, if any.
*For best results, leave the patch on overnight. You may leave the patch on for up to 24 hours, but it is ideal to use a different patch every day.
*Results would typically take at least a month to show.